Friday, May 26, 2006

ONE DOWN...

Okay, so the manuscript assessment is finished and posted. Now all I need to do is finish the remaining 40+ pages of The Memory of Breathing script so I can show it to the producer at Conflux, write the pitches for the 2 workshops I want to run at the QWC, write the pitch for the KSP workshop, and write 2 chapters + synopsis for the Tales of Nireym novel adaptation so I can pitch that to Stephanie Smith, also at Conflux.

14 days. Should be a doddle......

And then I might be able to think about some actual original fiction work of my own. After I contact the Uni about their summer school, and write the application for the KSP Writer in Residence program next year. And the Canterbury 2100 tale for Dirk, and the Dr Who story for Steve. Sigh. This has been such a slow writing year for Batt-original work.

I don't think I've ever had a time when my 'Coming Up' list has only been one story long.

Song of the moment: Lawyers, Guns And Money Warren Zevon

No comments: