Monday, May 22, 2006

BATTERSBY ON THE ELECTRONIC TYPE TALKING INTERNET VIEWING PAGES THINGY

Because I'm such a shy retiring thing, I've started work on a page to pull together all the instances of Battersby on the net: stories, interviews, reviews, articles, and so on. I figure if they're all in the one place it'll make it easier for you all to ignore me :) And, of course, you won't need to go so far to indulge in your Luscious fetish.

Be that as it may (and I'll let you know when I've got more than one link sorted out), I figure it's an appropriate time to remind you all that my Aurealis Award nominated story A Stone to Mark My Passing is still up at the wonderful and lovely Anna Tambour's website.

If you haven't read it yet, consider it a taste of what you'll find within the pages of Through Soft Air (pages 137-145, to be precise). Loss Leader Lee, that's me :)

No comments: