Monday, October 16, 2006

LJ

Okay, a few weeks back I closed down my LJ account because I didn't like where my participation in the particular community was taking me.

Blogger doesn't have a flist function.

Boy, it shits me. See, having a flist is a really handy way to keep all those sites such as Jay Lake's blog, Nalo Hopkinson's blog, the paleontology LJ community, and so on and so forth. In short, all those really useful, entertaining, and informative writers and information founts that I like to keep in touch with.

Not to mention friends, a number of whom have spent the last couple of weeks ending conversations with me with "Well I posted about it...."

So, a compromise. A new LJ. But I don't even have the password anymore, as the first and only post explains. It's me, making me up a new reading list, is all.

So if you're a pal, or someone interesting :) and you want me to read all your special adventures, consider friending me. But I shan't be commenting, because I can't. Okay?

See? I am the soul of compromise. Once I've finished ranting :)



1 comment:

Christopher Phillips said...

Hehe. Welcome back and thanks for the friending :)