Monday, October 30, 2006

CONTINUING CORPSE-RAT KING CONFABULATIONS

1071 words on Friday.
711 words on Saturday.
A night off on Sunday, due to wifely illness and extreme post-gardening knackerederocity.
306 words tonight, foreshortened due to my pressing need to actually get some frigging work done on The Memory of Breathing 2nd draft.

Still, 2088 words in 4 days is more than double my goal, so I'm quietly pleased. I'll be combining novel work with script work for the next couple of weeks, and trying to find the time to get some necessary short story work in (I finally have the submission guidelines for Jeff Vandermeer's pirate anthology in my possession, and as I've already written about the 2nd coolest things in the whole world, zeppelins, I can't pass up the chance to add the tippity toppest coolest, can I?) so it'll be a case of steady as she goes and try to meet the 250 word minimum each night.

Anyhoo, yon word meter:


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meterZokutou word meter
8,733 / 90,000
(9.0%)


No comments: