Monday, January 26, 2009

TWEET TWEET

  • Crap, it's morning. Lunch with stepdaughter today, plus editing novel so I can show agent I haven't just been avoiding her for last 6 months
  • There's a fine but significant, difference between "secret cross-dressing Nazi" and "secret Nazi cross-dresser"
  • Number of times my wife will tolerate me answering a "Where did the (thing) go?" question with "Silicone Heaven?"-- once.
  • Lessons my 4 year old has just learned- don't blame things on the 7 year old when she's been at her Nanna's house since Friday.
  • Best way to stop the 4 year old chucking a paddy because he wants to drink the vinegar? Let him :)
  • "Would you like some more?" ............................................................. (little voice) "No fanks you" :))))

No comments: