Monday, December 29, 2008

TWEET TWEET

  • 2009 starts tomorrow*. You have been notified (*- for me, anyway. Y'all can start whenever you're ready, but I need to get back to work)
  • I shall join the list of twitter announcements and let you all know that Gardner Dozois has bought sweet fuck all from me for anything :)
  • A whole extra second has been added to 2008! Now I have time to be interested in Adam Sandler movies! www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28392450/
  • So tonight it's be KFC and BSG. Put 'em all together and what have you got? KFCBSG.....
  • So that's my last fast food for the foreseeable future eaten. Now I shall drink my last beer. Yes, I have taken my anti-inflammatories....
  • Am I the only one who thinks 'The Yes Man' just looks like a not-particulalry-original revamp of 'Liar Liar'?
  • @seanlindsay It can be done-- Shadow of The Vampire is a highly original revamp/re-imagining, but this sure doesn't look like one
  • They look like us, they act like us, some have been programmed to think they are human... Cylons are Liberal Party volunteers, man!
  • @seanlindsay The problem with fickle minxes is knowing what to feed them...
  • Got me a Twitter Grade of 79/100 from @grader. See: twitter.grader.com/leebattersby. I'm ranked 95,930 out of 788,106

No comments: