Friday, June 06, 2008

WHO SAYS I'M BORED?

Gakked from Tehani:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name (Okay, I don't actually have a flickr name, so I just used my surname).






1. Lee Plaza Piano, 2. Italians, 3. Wind Surfing at Safety Bay, 4. Burgundy Moth, 5. Audrey Tatou #2!, 6. Newcastle Brown Sunset, 7. Atrani (Italy), 8. summer pudding, 9. The writer's work, 10. Lee & Lyn Battersby, 11. The Outsider (cropped), 12. Battersby Junction

2 comments:

Aria said...

The italy vacation doesn't appear to be in the mosaic (unless it's meant to be all blank)

I was only at Safety bay for a couple semesters myself.

Unknown said...

Nah, the picture doesn't come up if the person who uploaded it opted out of something called 'Big Share' or something, I think. And I was just too damn lazy to go scouting around to get another picture and upload it and all that jazz :)