Friday, March 28, 2008

SWANCON 2008

I had a long post here about Swancon. If you've got the rss feed archived you've probably still got it somewhere. I dunno: some things about the internet escape me.

Anyway, suffice to say, it's gone now. I've decided not to post it. To those who enjoyed catching up with me, my thanks. To those who didn't, I apologise. I hope everyone had a great time.

NOT LONG NOW

Erin arrives back in Perth tomorrow night, and will be back home by Monday afternoon. It’s about time: we’ve missed her so much it hurts, and we can’t wait to hug her and tell her how much we love her. And listen to all her stories (we know already that she’s seen live kiwis and danced with Maori pois), and see the photos, and look at the pictures she’s drawn, and read her holiday diary, and hug her again, and……

She’s been gone too long.

No comments: