Monday, April 23, 2007

GOODNESS, GRACIOUS ME

Wowser. I've been away from all things netty for a week or so, so I missed the occasion of the 50 000th visitor to this fair blog.

A raised glass to everyone who's visited. On behalf of the band and myself..... 'ere, where's me band gone?


'EES GUNNA START TORKING LOIK JAMIE OLIVAH NEXT......

So what do you expect when your 14 year old Bonus son announces that he's going to cook dinner on Saturday? Especially when, the last time he discussed cooking tea, you discovered that his recipe for satay beef was 1) get some beef 2) cover it with satay sauce 3) throw the jar away ?

Hmmm.

What did we get?





Oh. My. Gawd.

Whole baked fish with lemon and baby potato stuffing, and a fresh tossed salad. I had a bloody foodgasm, let me tell you.

Then, to top it off, a couple of nights later he decides to make dessert, and presents us with apple and peach waffles with custard.

I'm keeping him......

No comments: