Thursday, December 14, 2006

I HAD TO USE MY LJ NAME TO GET THIS, BUT.....

Nine andrewsarchus coupling? Ohhhhhhhh *boggle*....


On the twelfth day of Christmas, throughsoftair sent to me...
Twelve museums drumming
Eleven styrachosaurus piping
Ten biographies a-gardening
Nine andrewsarchus coupling
Eight documentaries a-cartooning
Seven ruins a-writing
Six comics a-beachcombing
Five hg we-e-e-ells
Four short stories
Three chris foss
Two perth wildcats
...and a smilodon in a david bowie.
Get your own Twelve Days:

1 comment:

Nicky Strickland said...

*gulp* I came out a Snapdragon. My sister & son would have too much fun with that. Sibling would go the snap only and the son would go the dragon only!

The site says - "Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

Mind you...I can't remember the last prank I did :o