Saturday, December 24, 2005

BAAAAAAAAA......

It is a meme. I must do it.

Fill it out. Add one. Pass it on.

Four jobs you've had in your life: Cinema usher, tennis coach, salesperson in a jewellery store, stand-up comedian.

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Crow, Dark City, Princess Mononoke, The Magnificent Seven.

Four places you've lived: Nottingham, Kambalda, Narrogin, Cooloongup.

Four TV shows you love to watch: The English Premier League, The Prisoner, Doctor Who, Writers on Writing.

Four places you've been on vacation: Brisbane, Phuket, Melbourne, Dunsborough.

Four websites you visit daily: My LJ flist, my Nightshade Discussion board, The World Game, the Battersblog (it's where I keep all my links...)

Four of your favorite foods: croissants, licorice, canneloni, profiteroles. Not on the same plate, obviously...

Four places you'd rather be: the swimming pool on the South Bank in Brisbane, the spa in the hotel room at the Motor Inn at Albany, our house in Clarkson, on a panel at a convention.

Four things you have to get done before the weekend: clean up the patio, finish line editing Napoleone's Land, pack up a bunch of boxes, watch Bubba Ho-Tep.

Four things you've learnt about yourself this year: Few peers take me seriously, and none of my friends; nothing counts for anything in comparison to my wife and children; I must redouble my dedication to writing if I hope to achieve my goals; there isn't a day job in the world besides writing that wouldn't make me miserable.

And now, my turn to add one:

Four people who inspired you throughout the year: Stephen Dedman, Anna Tambour, Grant and Sonia Watson, and Luscious. Always Luscious.

Song of the moment: Time Pink Floyd

No comments: