Monday, May 10, 2004

10 QUESTIONS

This seems to have popped up on a couple of people's blogs and livejournals recently, so in the interests of cat vacuuming:

1. What's your favourite colour?
Maroon

2. When was the last time you told your mother you loved her?
The last time I saw her, a week or so before she died.

3. What about your dad?
It's been a while.

4. What is your (secret) guilty pleasure?
Nottingham Forest Football Club. It's hardly secret, but I'm definitely guilty about it :)

5. What is one worthwhile thing do you do on a (semi)regular basis?
Tell Luscious how I feel about her.

6. Is your (main) current relationship: platonic/sensual/lustful/physical/emotional
All of the above: that's why it's so perfect :)

7. If you could change one thing in the past, what would it be?
I'd have realised I wanted to be a writer at 13, rather than spending years doing stuff I was patently unsuited for.

8. What is your favourite type of weather?
The wet. You can take the boy out of Nottingham...

9. What does your "money's no object" holiday entail?
Europe, in minute detail, every museum, art gallery, plaque, statue, monument, castle, hole in the ground, and remotely interesting historical moment uncovered and examined.

10. Do you still have a toy or some physical object from your childhood?
Yup. Plenty of stuff I inherited when my Mum died, along with bits and bobs I've kept along the way.

No comments: