Tuesday, November 07, 2006

THE MEMORY OF CORPSE-RAT

Another 411 words last night. Marius is stuck in a tiny room, with only a still filled with potato liquor for company, and the fire that is consumign the building is coming towards the only door.

I've no idea how he gets out of this, but it's going to be fun finding out.


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meterZokutou word meter
11,046 / 90,000
(11.0%)


The Memory of Breathing proceeds nicely as well. I've finished the per-scene edits the producer asked for, and added a bunch of pages and a couple of new scenes into the bargain. There are some general world-building questions Producer Matt wants answered, which will take up a few days, and then I'll see where we stand time-wise. There are still 12 days before the draft is due, so I'm reasonably okay for time, but I'll be working right up to the deadline on this one.



No comments: