Monday, April 01, 2013

THE MARCHING DEAL

All right, my darlings, I've got a little deal for you:

Having set out to write a guest post to force the overlords at Angry Robot to put up on their blog this week, to help promote Marching Dead, I find that I have, instead, written a 1000 word short story prequel to The Corpse-Rat King.

 "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh", I hear you say.

So here's the deal. I'm still going to send this to Angry Robot, but I'm also going to print out 25 copies of the story into a nicely-folded and signed A5 booklet.

Be one of the first 25 people to purchase either of the Marius dos Helles novels at the 'Marching Dead' book launch this Saturday and present it to me for signing, and you'll receive the signed and numbered booklet as a signing-on bonus.

 Which means you can be, potentially, one of only 25 people in the known world to have signed copies of all three Marius texts currently extant. Which means girls will like you, your boss will give you a promotion, and that nasty thing your partner of choice does with their tongue that turns you on so much? They'll do it *every* time.

 What more could you ask for?

No comments: