Monday, November 24, 2008

FUNNIEST MEME OF THE DAY

Okay, it's another in the endless procession of playlist memes, but this one is bloody funny!

Gakked from musesrealm:

1.) Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
2.) List the first fifteen songs that come up and add "in my pants" to the end.
3.) Bold the ones that actually made you laugh out loud.


1. Johnny The Horse in my pants
2. Stay With Me in my pants
3. Message to My Girl in my pants
4. Girl U Want in my pants
5. Blister In The Sun in my pants
6. Sowing The Seeds of Love in my pants
7. My Sharona in my pants
8. Rocket Man in my pants
9. When Doves Cry in my pants
10. At First Sight in my pants
11. Let There Be Love in my pants
12. I Eat Cannibals in my pants (Oh, the winner and still World Champion...)
13. Forever Autumn in my pants
14. You Shook me All Night Long in my pants
15. A Heady Tale in my pants
16. Who Can It Be Now in my pants (yes, I know that's an extra one, but seriously, can you leave something that funny off the list?)

Honestly, sometimes these things just write themselves....

2 comments:

Felicity Dowker said...

I just snorted decaf out my nose and all over the keyboard. Pretty.

Y'know what makes for equally juvenile endless mirth? A similar meme, but instead of adding "in my pants" to titles, you substitue one of the words with "vagina".

So, for instance, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" could become "Harry Potter and the Vagina of Fire". "He Died With a Felafel in His Hand" could become "He Died With a Vagina in His Hand".

Fun, innit?

*chortles*

I shall now remove my tastelessness from your blog...

Unknown said...

That sound you can hear is me sniggering like a fourteen year old boy :)