Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BACK ON THE TRICERATOPS

Because, frankly, riding a triceratops would be a whole lot cooler than a horse...

Point being, the last few days have actually seen the progression of some actual real work, for a change.

I've finally finished the first draft of The Time Eater, my story for the upcoming Dr Who: Destination Prague anthology.

And I've travelled 40% of the way towards achieving my target of sending 5 new stories out by the end of the year: Rabbit, the 960 word story that consists of two sentences, is at Chi-Zine and Little Deaths, the story so nasty Luscious refused to read it, has made its way to Shadowed Realms.

In even better news, Luscious sent two stories out herself last night, so for the first time in weeks we feel like a writing family again.

THOUGHTS THAT OCCUR JUST AFTER YOUR WIFE HAS FALLEN ASLEEP, SO THERE'S NOBODY WITH WHOM TO DISCUSS THEM

Last night's entry: I wonder what coelacanth tastes like?

No comments: