Tuesday, June 27, 2006

LAST CHANCE TO ASK

It's my last day over at the ASiF Forum today, so if you've got anything you'd like to ask me, now's the time.

SCRIPTWRITER BATTERSBY!

The producer is happy with the first draft of the The Memory of Breathing movie, which means I can start work on the second draft once I've received his notes. I'm feeling very chuffed right now: after a decade and a half out of it, it would appear that some rudimentary skills remain, and I enjoyed it so much I'm looking forward to further work on the project.

PROGRESS BLOODY PROGRESS

Well, despite never thinking I'd get through anything, I've done the script, finished the residency applications, decided to forget about trying to get anything into Macabre as I just don't have the time, and now I only have to look at grant applications before July 7th and I can get back into the fiction side of things.

The trees are thinning, and I think I'm starting to make out the forest.


Now, the next bit comes with a slight adult content warning....


PENALTY MY ARSE

Fucking son of a bitch motherfucker arsehole bastard cheating corrupt son of a shit wanker bribed out pissturd blind refereee motherfuckkeeerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

And that's all I have to say on the subject.

No comments: