Saturday, June 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED

My beautiful darling Luscious turns 37 today.

Which is as good a moment as any to remind her that I love her more than I have words to say, and that her happiness is the only thing in the world that really matters to me.

Have a wonderful day, my darling. I'll be doing all I can to make it so.

DOES ANYBODY MIND IF I JUST CURL UP HERE IN THE CORNER AND DIE NOW?

So my big gift to Lyn today was a good sized sum of money and a trip to the shop(s) of her choice to buy whatever clothes she wanted to make herself feel good, whilst I gave her all the attention, bag-carrying capabilities, and opinions she could ask for.

So we're in a shop, and I pull out a top and ask Lyn's opinion. She gives me one of those looks, and I hastily put it back. Which prompts this exhange.

ERIN: What's the matter, Daddy?
ME: I think Mummy thinks my taste in is my bottom.

Erin then turns to the nearby sales assistant, and says in a voice only Helen Keller couldn't hear:

ERIN: Excuse me, my Daddy wants to taste your bottom.

I'd like to die now...

Song of the moment: World is Turning Yothu Yindi

No comments: