Monday, December 29, 2008

MORE MEMAGE

You have a sexual hidden talent


You have a sexual hidden talent. You might not look it but you are a dynamo in bed. Most of your lovers think that it is from years of practice, but really, you were just born with it.



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Laaaaaaaaaaaaadies......










You fit in with:
Atheism



60% scientific.
80% reason-oriented.


Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.

Take This Quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

If I can quote Iago from the animated Aladdin movie (and I think I can): Oh, what an amazing surprise. I think I'm going to have a heart attack from that surprise.

No comments: