Monday, September 22, 2008

WHO'S A CLEVER BOY THEN?

Oh, you meet some weirdos in our line of work, you really do.

One of the nicest, and frankly, most attractive, is the Manchild known as John Robertson: fanboy, bon vivant, wearer of natty purple jackets, and as of quite recently, winner of the national Green Faces Comedy Competition, the final of which was held in Canberra. Swanconners already know John’s non-stop and wildly inventive comedy style, so it comes as no surprise that he’s beginning to garner wider attention. Those who haven’t seen him in action (and those who have) should catch him at Lazy Susan’s Comedy Den tomorrow night and Friday.


Let me lick your shoulderblades......

2 comments:

Mr Robertson said...

I had no idea that you'd written such an entry! Might I loudly exclaim - I love you! - John.

Unknown said...

There will always be room in my bed for you, spunky-chunks :)