Saturday, February 26, 2005

I'LL EXPLAIN LATER

The Sixth Doctor
The Sixth Doctor: Loud, brash, arrogant, and
seemingly unstable, many people don't like you.
Often rough in manner, and never without a
constant barrage of bad jokes and puns, you
display supreme confidence in your abilities.
You are prone to sudden, unpredictable mood-
swings and at times your behavior borders on
the insane. Your harsh exterior hides a deep
concern for your companions and for those in
need.

Which Incarnation of the Doctor are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'd argue, but it seems too accurate, and I have always rather had a fondness for Baker's interpretation of the Doctor. Let down by the shonky scripts, and the worst companions in the history of television, but the performances were quite fun, I thought. Of course, I would say that, given who I am...

1 comment:

Kodanshi said...

His performances on audio are particularly terrific.