Friday, February 06, 2004

LOOK TO THE SKIES!

A little full-time writer woohooing going on at Ches Us today. I've been madly trying to come up with a plot for a (believe it or not, in my best Jack Palance wheeze) SF story about Zeppelins, for an anthology closing on the 16th. Until this morning, I had absolutely nowt.

Woke up today with the entire plot in mind, and within 4 hours of starting had completed the entire 3170 word story, entitled Black-Painted Trees. Happy little fat man dancing.

AND FROM THE LUSCIOUS SIDE OF THE WRITING DESK...

3686 words of Luscious Lyn's novel completed today as well! The entire first chapter and well into the second. Happy little petite gorgeous woman dancing!

THE GODS ARE ANGRY

Not a shelf of knick-knacks. Calli's shrine. I hope her God is not a vengeful one, or I'm boned...

The Luscious One is hoping it's not a fertility God.

No comments: