Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MAGRIT GETS SOME BRAG

How's this for pretty? It's a brag sheet developed by Walker Books to remind you all that all the cool kids in town like Magrit and you should definitely get yourself a copy so everyone will think you're cool, too.






I mean, really, you really should.


















In other news, I've been interviewed by the delightful Meri Fatin for writingWA's online program Cover to Cover. It'll be available on their YouTube channel from the 20th April, and here's me looking all grown up and respectable while I pimp it:

















Here's the official poster:


























Tune in from the 20th for half an hour of me talking all things Magrit, children's writing, and how difficult it is getting through an entire novel without dropping an F-bomb...



1 comment:

Tehani Wessely said...

I'm pretty sure that is going to end up being my most quoted review ever :) Congratulations Lee – I think this book is going to do amazing things.