Monday, August 02, 2010

THE AHWA MARKET HIVE WANTS YOUR OPINION

Have a look at this message from AHWA Market Hive collator Ray Gates, then email him and give him your opinion.

As part of the July news, I put out the call to see how many members were interested in listing poetry-specific markets in the Market Hive. The response, so far, has been somewhat underwhelming...

So if you're keen to find good homes for your sonnets and odes, your ballads and verse, your limericks and haiku, you need to let me know!

Either send me a message at: markets@australianhorror.com, or duck into the member forum and leave a message under ‘Calling all Bards' in the AHWA News section.

Want it? Need it? Let me know!

Personally, I’ve said yes, but then, I’m a “Best of” included poet, I am...... :)

2 comments:

German1 said...

Thanks for your updates .I really appreciate your work to this site.I hope you can continue this kind of good work in future also..
German Translator.

סקס חינם said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful and beneficial to your readers.
סקס
סקס חינם
סרטי סקס
סרטוני סקס