Monday, March 03, 2008

FALDERAL TO FINISH




A bunch of stuff that came down the drainpipe while I was away:





  • Check your ASIM subscrition is up to date-- my poem Towards a Greener Narrative and my short story Amygdala, My Love, will be appearing in issues 36 and 38 respectively. Lyn's story This is Not a Love Song will be appearing in issue 34.

  • Lyn also has a story coming out in Borderlands issue 10. As We Know It has already received fan mail, before publication, so don't let it pass you by.

  • Say a short prayer for poor souls Benjamin Szumskyj and Jason Crowe, who will spend the next three months committing their writing ambitions to my tender mercies as part of this year's AHWA Mentorship scheme. And we had such high hopes for them...

  • Also, this:





  • And, because it's so wrong it made me snort cool drink out my nose that I hadn't even drunk yet--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is appalling, Lee. But I'm sure glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read your blog.

Unknown said...

Jesus says turn the light on! Now off! Now on! Off! On! Off! Wait.... wait.... wait.... okay, I'm done.