Sunday, September 18, 2005

NIGHTSHADE

Thanks to the kindness of Geoffrey Maloney and Jeff Vandermeer, I now have a discussion board over at Nightshade Books. I'll be using it to announce story sales, talk about upcoming projects & appearances, discuss my work, point bones, torture kittens... y'know, the usual.

Come on down. Have your say. Pontificate at will.

OPEN WIDE AND SAY AHWA

Placed an article with the Australian Horror Writer's Association on the subject of professionalism and how to crack your first sale. It's not up at their website yet, but I'll let you know when it arrives.

LUSCIOUS, FULL OF BLOGGING

Woah. Twice in a week!

PAINT ME A FACE

As my days have become increasingly filled with dayjob mundanity, I have grown to treasure more and more the time spent with my family, and the childlike joy we find in each other's presence. To whit: how many 36 year old women would line up with their daughters for face painting, and then get themselves done into the bargain?



I'm a dragon! I'm a butterfly!

How can I not be in utter love?

DEM'S GOOD EATING

Connor had his first roast tonight. An indulgent Dad moment:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpumpkinnnnnn........

No comments: